Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
This paper is original and is not under consideration in any other journal. The paper has not been published in part or in full elsewhere.
File is Microsoft word.
Whenever possible, add URL addresses for the references.
- If the article is in other language than English, an English title and the article keywords are given in English too.
Please make sure you do not add personal information during the review process.
- If the research has been funded in part or in full, the authors will indicate this in the section of their paper entitled "Acknowledgements".
- The author/s guarantee(s) the authorship of the documents presented, as well as any text or image. If the article or book review has significant contributions from more than one author, all of them should appear as co-authors and should accurately reflect who did the work. All authors meet the journal's criteria for authorship and that nobody who meets these criteria has been omitted from the list.
- Potential conflict of interest is disclosed to the Editors in the "Comments to the Editors" during the submission process.
- Authors have read the journal's policy on discriminatory conduct and on sex, gender and equity in research/a.
- It is essential that the sections concerning the details of the authors are filled in during the submission process, including the ORCID number. In addition, it is necessary to include the abstract in English and in another language, in addition to the title in the language of the article and in English. The key words will be in English and in the language of the paper. The keywords should not be pasted directly in the intended place, as they would be processed as a single word. They have to be added one by one.
- Authors have read the journal's Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Artículos/ArticlesEn esta sección se recogen los originales de un extensión superior a 5000 palabras en la temática de la revista: aspectos relativos a la lingüística aplicada, el análisis del discurso de especialidad, la pragmática, la sociología, el análisis contrastivo, idiomas mundiales, el desarrollo y la aplicación de corpus y software especializado, el aprendizaje y las técnicas de enseñanza y metodología, desarrollo curricular, entre otros. La revista también acepta artículos que describen los proyectos que se ejecutan en el ámbito de las lenguas para fines específicos. Se aceptan trabajos con una perspectiva diacrónica.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Revista de Lenguas para fines específicos is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-SinObraDerivada 4.0 Internacional License.
No personal data will be passed on to third parties.